Craniosacral therapy (CS2) - second level
WHERE AND WHEN IS THE NEXT CS2 EDUCATION HELD?
New dates coming soon!
Craniosacral Therapy 2 (CS2) is the second basic level of Craniosacral Therapy education. Craniosacral therapy 2 (CS2) expands the material learned at the first level and completes the biomechanical part of craniosacral therapy. The practical part focuses on cranial base dysfunction, masticatory and hard palate system, mandibular and temporomandibular joint. We are also working on the assessment of the whole body, as well as on the energy cyst and its unwinding, release by regions.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR CS2 EDUCATION?
To participate in CS2 education, you need to have completed the first level of Craniosacral Therapy 1 (CS1), as well as a good knowledge of the 10 Step Protocol used for the entire therapy.
After completing the CS1 training, you need to attend four one-day workshops that are held once a month. Before moving on to the CS2 level, you take a short exam consisting of a test and a practical part and which is a prerequisite for the next level of education.
After completing the first level of education, we recommend that you start working with patients immediately. In this way, you will progress faster in work and record experiences and changes in the patient, which is necessary for the exam you take before CS2 education.
WHICH AREAS ARE WE COVERING AT CS2 EDUCATION?
– Cranial basis dysfunctions according to the method of Dr. William Sutherland, the founder of cranial osteopathy.
– Repetition of all steps from the 10-step Protocol.
– Negative pattern effects of facial stress, including nasal bones, zygomatic bones, maxillary bones, ethmoidal bones and palatal bones. Why is this important? Because the stress that is reflected in the patterns on the facial bones can cause many problems related to the face, throat, intracranial membrane and physiological system, as well as in relation to the whole body.
– Arcing, ie the assessment technique used to locate the pattern of primary stress (lesions). Practitioners from higher levels of CST most often use this assessment technique, due to its accuracy and speed.
– Regional release of tissue position. This approach is used to locate body positions that are most useful in releasing lesion patterns.
– Relieved segments are areas of the spinal cord that can cause disabling / inhibitory problems or deformities. Using the process to locate these segments and then treat them is essential for the CS protocol, especially when working with patients who have chronic problems.
– Fascial oscillation, ie assessment technique used for precise location of fascial lesions.
– Discussion on adapting craniosacral technique to children.
– How to effectively integrate techniques from CS1 and CS2 into treatments of any duration or in combination with other techniques.
– Discussion on somato-emotional release, a topic from the next level of SER1.
During the training, you will receive a fully illustrated, comprehensive study guide.
WHO ARE THE LECTURERS?
Dr. Diego Maggio – Bsc (Hons) DO, CST-D
International Senior Teacher
* The lecture is held in English, with the presence of a translator into Serbian. (Serbia)
* The lecture is held in English, with the presence of a translator into Croatian. (Croatia)
Gyalai Tünde – Tina
Serbia, Novi Sad (venue to be announced later)
Croatia, Zagreb (venue to be announced later)
HOW MUCH DOES EDUCATION COST?
The price of the training held in Novi Sad is 650 euros (payment is made in dinars on the day of payment at the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia)
The advance payment is 150 euros (payment in dinars on the day of payment at the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia)
The price of the training, which is being held in Zagreb, is 690 euros.
If you decide to attend two or more trainings a year, you will be granted a special discount.
If the participant cancels his / her attendance at the training after payment, the organizer keeps the advance payment and 50% of the amount paid in case of cancellation up to x.xx.20xx, and 70% of the amount paid in case of cancellation up to xx.xx.20xx.