Somato-emotional release (SER1) - first level
WHERE AND WHEN IS THE NEXT CS2 EDUCATION HELD?
New dates coming soon!
Somato-emotional release is a therapeutic process that helps the mind get rid of the residual effects of past trauma associated with negative emotional experiences. It is used as a supplement in the practice of craniosacral therapy, in order to improve its efficiency.
At this level of training, you will learn specific techniques for energy cyst and somato-emotional release. Such releases allow many patients to get rid of the deepest causes of pain and disease. By achieving improved listening and comprehension skills, you will also achieve a better understanding of verbal and nonverbal signals. This will make it easier for you to encourage clients to work with you to improve their own health.
You will learn about the physiological mechanism of the disease and participate in practical training to support the process of somato-emotional release. By the end of the seminar, you should master the technique of removing the residual effects of past trauma and negative emotional experiences from the bodies and minds of your patients / clients.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SER1 EDUCATION?
To participate in this level of training, you need to have completed training in Craniosacral Technique 1 (CS1) and Craniosacral Technique 2 (CS2), as well as a good knowledge of the 10-Step Protocol used for the entire therapy.
After completing the second level of education (CS2), it is recommended that you start working with clients immediately. This is important because of your progress, but also because you need to record experiences and changes in the patient, so that you can take the next exam. Also, you need to record experiences and diagnoses when working with at least 20 patients on whom you have applied CS2 – about what you felt during the treatment, what the client felt, as well as its changes after the treatment.
After completing the second level, it is necessary to attend four one-day workshops, which are held once a month. After that you take a short exam. The exam consists of a test and a practical part, and taking this exam is a condition for participation in SER1.
WHICH AREAS ARE WE PROCESSING AT SER1 EDUCATION?
– Assessment and mobilization, the so-called Avenues of Expression. This involves working on more than 10 different body components, including the thoracic orifice, hard palate, and sublingual bone and tongue tissues.
– Finding and releasing energy cysts
– Release of repressed emotions that possibly inhibit complete structural releases
– Sophisticated listening and comprehension skills
– Improving the skill of palpation and assessment of the whole body
– Introduction and historical overview of the development of energy cysts and the concepts of somato-emotional release
– Techniques for releasing the speech apparatus, in order to express and release repressed emotions
– Introduction to the idea and use of therapeutic mental images
– Principles and practice of dialogue
– Integrating techniques of mental images and dialogue in the process of somato-emotional liberation
– Introduction to vector / axis integration and alignment
– Continue to focus on craniosacral rhythm as a detector of importance
During the training, you will receive a fully illustrated, comprehensive study guide.
To make it easier to master the material, when you register for the seminar, you will receive a list of terminology used in anatomy.
WHO ARE THE LECTURERS?
Dr. Diego Maggio – Bsc (Hons) DO, CST-D
International Senior Teacher
* The lecture is held in English, with the presence of a translator into Serbian. (Serbia)
* The lecture is held in English, with the presence of a translator into Croatian. (Croatia)
Gyalai Tünde – Tina
Serbia, Novi Sad (venue to be announced later)
Croatia, Zagreb (venue to be announced later)
HOW MUCH DOES EDUCATION COST?
The price of the training held in Novi Sad is 650 euros (payment is made in dinars on the day of payment at the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia)
The advance payment is 150 euros (payment in dinars on the day of payment at the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia)
The price of the training, which is being held in Zagreb, is 690 euros.
If you decide to attend two or more trainings a year, you will be granted a special discount.
The entire amount of education in Zagreb must be paid by xx.xx.2022.
If the student cancels his / her attendance at the training after payment, the organizer keeps the advance payment and 50% of the amount paid in case of cancellation until xx.xx.2022., and 70% of the amount paid in case of cancellation until xx.xx.2022.